Shop by Categories
CD - Audiophile
CD - Standard
Rock And Pop
FAQs [READ MORE]
How to Order [READ MORE]
Privacy & Security [READ MORE]
1. Under the Sale Of Goods Act 1978, we are only obliged to offer a refund on defective products. Unless otherwise arranged, all other items may be exchanged where possible, or a credit note will be issued. We regret however that we are unable to provide refunds for any vinyl records that are returned unsealed.
2. Please contact us before attempting to return any item. Products damaged in transit should be reported within 48 hours of reciept. Other faults should be reported within 7 days.
3. The buyer is responsible for any return Postage, except items covered by clause 6, and is also responsible for ensuring that the Packaging is adequate for the return of the item.
4. Goods will only be refunded if returned is in an unopened re-saleable condition with the exception of items in clause 6.
5. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to ensure that returned goods are adequately packaged. Items considered to be damaged due to either mistreatment or by inadequate return packaging may not be refunded or may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
6. Faulty goods will be either refunded or replaced.
7. The decision of Diverse Vinyl is final.
8. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Returning an item:
Once both parties are satisfied that a return is necessary, please complete the returns form on the reverse of your delivery note. This note also contains a "Returns" sticker, with the correct address pre-printed.
Please then pack the item(s) to be returned securely in the original packaging, placing the returns sticker over the original address sticker on the parcel. Your second class postage costs will be credited to you as necessary.
Cancelling an item:
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. This applies to all our products.
The Distance Selling Directive applies to any consumer distance contract made under the law of an EU-Member State as well as the European Economic Area (EEA). The cost of returning the goods is not covered in the above directive. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. You will be refunded within 30 days.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Shipping Fees [READ MORE]
Terms & Conditions [READ MORE]